Tatara Tales is a quest that you can complete in the Kannazuka zone of Inazuma (the central island in between Narukami and Yashiori). The quest chain itself isn’t particularly lengthy, at least when compared to the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual. Still, it allows you to learn new mechanics in the region, opening up new areas for you to explore. You can even obtain another 4-star weapon blueprint. Here’s our Genshin Impact guide to help you with the Tatara Tales quest and the Katsuragikiri Nagamasa blueprint.
Genshin Impact – Tatara Tales quest guide
To get started with Genshin Impact‘s Tatara Tales quest, you’ll have to reach the Kujou Encampment area of Kannazuka. It’s directly west of the Violet Court domain. Once you’re there, look for the fast travel point. You’ll encounter two people arguing about the current situation.
You’ll realize that Kannazuka has several rifts, impenetrable barriers caused by an anomaly with the Mikage Furnace. You’ll need to find a way to remove them. You can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Day 1: Starting the quest – Xavier, the Mikage Furnaces, and the Kamuijima Cannons
- Day 1 continuation: Priority Investigation
- Day 2 and Day 3: The Purification Device and Data Collection
- Day 4: Process is Everything and taking more photos
- Day 5 and Day 6: Functional Test and Final Preparations
- Day 7: The Final Act
- Getting your new 4-star claymore blueprint
Note: Genshin Impact’s Tatara Tales quest is time-gated, which means we’ll need to revisit a particular NPC to progress further each daily reset.