Captain Marvel has a Hero’s Heart Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. This gets unlocked once you’ve built the Armory and you’ve maxed out her Friendship Level. You can then start a solo encounter that’s more akin to a puzzle, which eventually rewards her Legendary Card. Here’s our Marvel’s Midnight Suns Captain Marvel Hero’s Heart Legendary Challenge guide to help you claim the Supernova ability.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns Captain Marvel Hero’s Heart Legendary Challenge guide – Supernova Legendary Card
The Captain Marvel Hero’s Heart Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns initially pits you against two targets: a flaming spirit enemy and a red crystal. With only a handful of cards, you’ll need to use them in the right order, which we outline below:
- Damage the spirit mob by using Quick Jab, Cosmic Ray, and Fists of Radiance (make sure it hits the crystal).
- You should then get the Go Binary card, which you’ll use. Follow it up with Knee Strike on the mob to kill it.
- Use One Step Ahead, which will give you Regroup and another Fists of Radiance.
- Cast Regroup -> All In to boost your damage.
- Next, break the red crystal via Fists of Radiance -> Rain of Blows.
When that’s done, a black crystal will spawn. Likewise, you’ll now have the Supernova Legendary Card for Captain Marvel. Go boom on the target to complete the encounter.
The ability has the following effects when upgraded: Damage each enemy in an area; increased AoE. It’s a fairly straightforward power that obliterates enemies that are clustered together. Moreover, it doesn’t have the Exhaust trait, which means it could reappear in your hand multiple times in battle.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available via Steam.