Palworld player scores insane 0.15% catch chance

This player used up all of their luck for the year.
0.15% Capture Chance In Palworld
Image: AaawhDamn/Reddit

When capturing Pals in Palworld, any capture chance less than 1% will instantly get written off by the player, and rightfully so. Well, a Reddit user AaawhDamn didn’t get that memo and tried anyway. We can’t believe his luck.

Recommended Videos

There’s luck, then there’s the impossible.

AaawhDamn had just started playing Palworld, as is evident by them being only level 8. Having come across a somewhat damaged Mammorest, he attempted to try his luck. The first attempt naturally failed instantly.

He tried again, however. Lo and behold, the 0% capture rate turned into 0.15% thanks to what must be his Capture Power. Unbelievably, you can watch as it passes and increases to 8%. Despite me muttering “no chance” under my breath, the Mammorest’s escape attempt with a 92% chance failed, and AaawhDamn had captured the level 33 titan.

Needless to say, AaawhDamn and their friend were beside themselves with the result.

Now try winning the lottery in real life.

Related:How to quickly find Tanzee in Palworld

They later explain that they had come across two Mammorests fighting each other, and decided to try their luck as they were weakened. With only four Pal Spheres, the first three catch attempts, as we’d guess, had failed. It was the final Pal Sphere that defied all odds and captured the Mammorest.

This video confirms something for me. Despite being only level 8, and the Mammorest being level 33, AaawhDamn only gained 526 EXP points. This shows that player EXP gain from capturing Pals is relative only to your level, and not the level of the Pals you’re capturing. So if you want to level up fast, don’t worry about trying to capture exclusively higher-leveled Pals, and simply capture any that are around for the “first ten” EXP bonus.

If this story inspired you, why don’t you find out how to increase your own Capture Power in Palworld?

related content
Read Article Are Egg Hunts coming back to Roblox in 2024?
Read Article Coral Island 1.1 roadmap reveals ocean farming, new festivals, and more
Coral Island All King Scallop Locations
Read Article Eating dwarf meat in Baldur’s Gate 3 heals you, to everyone’s surprise
Eating Dwarf Meat In Baldurs Gate 3 Heals You To Everyones Surprise
Related Content
Read Article Are Egg Hunts coming back to Roblox in 2024?
Read Article Coral Island 1.1 roadmap reveals ocean farming, new festivals, and more
Coral Island All King Scallop Locations
Read Article Eating dwarf meat in Baldur’s Gate 3 heals you, to everyone’s surprise
Eating Dwarf Meat In Baldurs Gate 3 Heals You To Everyones Surprise