With the game releasing just a bit over a month from now, Spider-Man 2 Digital Deluxe Edition comes with some aesthetic bangers. While the suit doesn’t make the spider, to be honest, no one would follow a web-swinging guy dressed up in shorts and a t-shirt stained with nacho cheese. Well, I’m projecting, let’s get back on track. Now that we can pre-order the game, there are also some extra benefits that our friendly neighborhood Spider-Men – there are two this time around – will be very happy to gift to us.
Spider-Man 2’s Digital Deluxe Edition content
The Digital Deluxe Edition comes with a total of ten unique suits for our favorite spider-themed vigilantes. Five for Peter Parker, five for Miles Morales. Now, you may be asking, who is Peter Parker? No idea, but he has some nice suits:
- Tactical Suit: An Ultron-esque take for a Spider-Man suit. Nice.
- Aurantia Suit: Reminds me of the Iron Spider, although why would anyone muffle Spidey…oh, right, the quips.
- 25th Century Suit: Hey, this guy is copying Mysterio! #TeamMysterio.
- Stone Monkey Suit: Sun Wukong called, he wants his suit back.
- Apunkalyptic Suit: Maybe not as avant-garde as Spiderpunk, but a very slick look to be honest.
Miles Morales’ Spider-Man doesn’t fall behind and features several looks that will make you crave the extra cash needed for you to unlock them:
- Agimat Suit: A Filipino-inspired suit that stands out for its design and colors.
- Red Spectre Suit: Hey, do you think Miles has a thing for Spider-Gwen?
- Encoded Suit: Now, don’t you keep spending time with Yellowjacket, Miles, unless you want to become an even weirder version of MODOK.
- Biomechanical Suit: If only I had a suit like this that would make me feel like I’ve been working out.
- Tokusatsu Suit: If you ever wanted to become a Power Ranger, now it’s your chance.
Pre-order bonuses for Spider-Man 2
Finally, there are indeed some pre-order bonuses that will give you a slight advantage during your early steps in Spider-Man 2:
- Both the Arachnight and the Shadow Spider suit will be unlocked early for Peter and Miles, respectively.
- You will receive a Web Grabber gadget.
- Need an extra push? You will gain three skill points for you to spend on your spider skills.
These are extra from the bonus digital content which includes additional Photo Mode items and two bonus skill points.
Do you find these bonuses exciting? These suits look nice and add to the collection first introduced in the first Spider-Man game and then in Miles Morales. Let’s hope Insomniac hits the ball out of the park with this game and improves on what we have enjoyed before. After all, they have a lot of games to compete with.