Like any new map in Warzone 2 DMZ, there’s a bunch of new stuff to earn and use. For Vondel which was introduced in Season 4, a lot more has been added for the fifth season of Warzone 2 DMZ. Some can be as rare as those annoying Vintage Wine Bottles, while others can be easier to do, like the MRAP Key. Regardless, each season will bring something new no matter how hard it can be. For Season 5 of Warzone 2 DMZ, you may be tasked to find all Dead Drops locations in Vondel. This won’t be difficult, but with being attacked often, you’ll drain a lot of time searching for them. Use this guide while playing Warzone 2 DMZ, and you may just get all the Dead Drops in one go.
Warzone 2 DMZ: All Vondel Dead Drop locations
The good thing about these Dead Drops is that there are only 5 of them. If you play smart, you could get them all easily. Additionally, you can also run into the many Golden Guns littered throughout Vondel. On top of that, the map isn’t big, so most of the Dead Drops are located close to each other. You can use the map below to get an idea of where they are.
- Vondel Zoo – Located in the southern region of Vondel. The Dead Drop will be in a dumpster behind the middle building in the zoo.
- Fire Department – Go to the northmost building in this area and head to the parking lot facing the water. The Dead Drop will be in this spot.
- Vondel Castle – Situated between Graveyard and Castle. To find it, make your way to the southeast corner of Castle. It’ll be on the street near a building that’s looking at the water. Use the image above as a reference.
- University/City Hall – This Dead Drop is located between University and City Hall. When you reach this spot, look for a small building between the POIs. The Dead Drop will be on the south side of it.
- Museum – You’ll find the Dead Drop in the Parking Garage of Museum. This will be located across the POI. After you reach the Parking Garage, make your way to the back left corner. You should see the Dead Drop in this area.
What are Dead Drops?
If you are new to Warzone 2 DMZ and are trying to level up quickly, these drops can help earn a lot of XP. Most of these Dead Drops are associated with the Faction Missions in Warzone 2 DMZ. When you interact with one, you get XP which can lead to a Battle Pass Token. The more tokens you get, the better gear you can unlock. In other words, just like every pickup and collectible you find, it’s a good idea to seek these Dead Drops out. However, to earn the massive XP from these Dead Drops, you must exfil first.
Warzone 2 DMZ is available now for free via Battle.net.