Iconic Precision Rifles and Sniper Rifles
These are the iconic precision rifles and sniper rifles that you can find in Cyberpunk 2077.
Widow Maker (tech)
- Perk: Fires two bullets each shot; charged shots deal more damage; deals chemical damage with a high chance to apply poison.
- Mission/location: From Nash’s corpse during “Ghost Town.”
This is Cyberpunk 2077‘s quest that introduces you to Panam. Make sure you agree to help her eliminate Nash and she’ll take you to an abandoned mine. Kill Nash and take the iconic weapon that he drops.
Oh, and you’ll also find the Rayfield Caliburn and a free legendary armor piece in this location.
- Perk: Bullets can ricochet and penetrate through walls.
- Mission/location: Organized Crime hotspot in Santo Domingo – Rancho Coronado.
You can see the location in the image above.
Just grab the crafting blueprint from the target in the area.
- Perk: Fires explosive shots.
- Mission/location: “Beat on the Brat – Champion of Arroyo.”
The sidequest will be marked on your map. Head there and tell the champ, Buck, to add his sniper rifle to the wager. After you beat him in a fistfight, he’ll refuse to hand over the iconic weapon.
He and his cohorts will attack you, so defeat all of them and claim your loot.
- Perk: This iconic weapon has increased reload speed and a custom silencer.
- Mission/location: After “Riders on the Storm.”
This is one of Panam’s sidequests. Once you complete it, you’ll find the Overwatch next to her bike.