Destiny 2‘s Solstice of Heroes even is finally here. The Solstice of Heroes is an event that concludes a full year of Destiny 2 content. You’ll be able to discover the European Aerial Zone (EAZ), collect armor pieces that will, eventually, turn into masterworked Majestic sets, and, of course, that MMXIX title. We’ve already discussed this Destiny 2 event a few times in the past, but, hey, it’s now time for a deeper dive.
Note: Destiny 2‘s Solstice of Heroes event will run from July 30 to August 27. That’s also the last day you’ll have to complete your Moments of Triumph to acquire the MMXIX title.
The Solstice of Heroes hub
This hub will be for everything related to Destiny 2‘s Solstice of Heroes event. I’ve split them up depending on the class and content:
- The Basics – The European Aerial Zone, Solstice Key Fragments, and Solstice Packages.
- Hunter Solstice armor – Grinding your Solstice armor set on a Hunter.
- Warlock Solstice armor – Grinding your Solstice armor set on a Warlock.
- Titan Solstice armor – According to data-mined info, there is, indeed, a third class in this game.
- MMXIX Title – The final two Moments of Triumph requirements for the MMXIX title.
- Eververse New Solstice Items – Cosmetics and glows for the Bright Dust hoarders out there.