We’re now on the tail end of Genshin Impact‘s version 2.1 update. Surprisingly enough, there’s also a major event called the Moonlight Merriment, and it’s got multiple stages. It coincides with a culinary festival in Liyue, one that also marks the one-year anniversary of the game. Here’s our Genshin Impact Moonlight Merriment guide to help you with everything you need to know about the event.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub, as well as our version 2.1 overview.
Genshin Impact Moonlight Merriment event guide: Activities and rewards
To gain access to Genshin Impact‘s Moonlight Merriment event, you’ll need to reach Adventure Rank 28. Likewise, you’ll have to complete two important quests:
- “Archon Quest Chapter I: Act III – A New Star Approaches”
- “Trulla Chapter: Act I – Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip”
If you meet these requirements, you’ll have a quest called “One for the Foodies, Two for the Show.” We’ll continue discussing more facets, so you can refer to the pages below:
- Starter quest: One for the Foodies, Two for the Show
- Moonchase Tales and Supreme Cuisine Machine Part 1 (Liyue)
- Moonlight Seeker – Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon Chests Part 1 (Liyue)
- Trail of Delicacies Part 1 (Liyue)
- How to increase Festive Fever
- The Luxurious Sea-Lord claymore and refinement materials
- Moonchase Tales and Supreme Cuisine Machine Part 2 (Mondstadt)
- Moonlight Seeker – Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon Chests Part 2 (Mondstadt)
- Trail of Delicacies Part 2 (Mondstadt)
- Ending quest: Three to Get Ready, and Here We Go
Note: Genshin Impact‘s Moonlight Merriment event has multiple stages. New activities will become available in the coming days. We’ll keep our main guide updated, so stay tuned.