Community maps have been a popular feature in Counter-Strike after their introduction through CSGO. There are different types of community maps available in CS that the players can use for different kinds of activities. For playing the normal modes, learning movements, or doing aim practice, community maps can serve any purpose in CS2. One of the most famous community maps in CSGO was Aim Botz, which let the players do aim practice by loading the map. This map is also judged as the best aim practice map in CS, making it famous among players from all around the world. Although you cannot download Aim Botz directly through Steam Workshop in CS2, there is still a way to launch the map in the game. In this guide, we will show you how to play Aim Botz in CS2.
How to play Aim Botz in CS2
Installing and accessing Aim Botz in CS2 is a very easy process. However, it would be a lengthy one due to the number of steps involved in the whole process. In order to launch and play Aim Botz in CS2, follow the given process.
- Download the map by clicking here.
- Extract the file.
- Copy the file and paste it into your CS2 maps folder. Follow this path to successfully paste it: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\game\csgo\maps.
- After successfully pasting the VPK file, launch Counter-Strike 2.
- Open the console by pressing the tilde (~) button.
- Enter the command “map ggp_aimbots” and press Enter to enter the map.
- To leave this map, simply open the console again and type “Disconnect.”
Should you play Aim Botz
Community maps like Aim Botz are a great way to improve your aim in CS2. If you are struggling to refine your aim in the game, we would most definitely recommend you hop onto the map and spend some time popping the heads of the bots. This will help you to make your crosshair placement better and also give you the best aim practice before going into Premier.
Counter-Strike 2 is now available on PC. Download the game from here.