You’ve just reached Act 3 of Inscryption. Oh, and it seems that P03 has tied you down with nowhere else to go. Pretty soon, though, you should be able to stand up and leave the table. You can then explore the area at your leisure. Here’s our Inscryption Act 3 factory puzzles guide to help you solve all the mysteries in this area.
Note: For more information, check out our Inscryption guides and features hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this guide contains spoilers.
Inscryption Act 3 puzzles guide – All P03 factory puzzle solutions
First, we encourage you to learn a bit regarding the mechanics that you can expect in Botopia/Act 3 of Inscryption. You will need to progress further, at least until the second checkpoint that you come across. This is called Botopia East (seen in the image below). Once you reach this area, P03 will tell you that he needs a battery. He’ll remove your restraints, and you should be able to stand up.
It also bears mentioning that some of the factory puzzles in Act 3 of Inscryption require you to beat bosses and clear other zones first. You’ll then receive additional information on what to do. In any case, you can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- CAPTCHA #1 and Moving Blocks – This factory puzzle can be done as soon as you can stand up in Act 3.
- The Cuckoo Clock and Ourobot/Ouroboros – Although there’s a clue that appears much later, it seems this factory puzzle can also be done as soon as you can stand up in Act 3.
- CAPTCHA #2 and Gem Bot – This factory puzzle is part of progression after beating the Photographer and the Archivist. It’s required to reach the Painter.
- The Printer and Custom Card – This device is seen early on, but you’ll only be able to create a custom card once you reach Golly’s zone.
- The Totem, sigil clues, and the Green Ooze – Several clues are found in various locations, allowing you to access an entirely different area.
- Holo Pelts and the Trader – We discuss this topic in a separate guide as it pertains to clues about Inscryption‘s meta.
- Secret boss and using your keys – Remember the Mycologist and Bone Lord Keys that we picked up in the previous act? Well, we can use them during Act 3.
Note: Our Inscryption Act 3 puzzles guide has several image galleries. You can just click on each image (or right-click and open in a new tab) for a larger view.