For an FLC lord, Prince Imrik truly has one of the most exciting campaigns in Total War: Warhammer II. This High Elven warrior has the Dragon Taming mechanic filled with several Dragon Encounters. These battles will be quite a challenge since you’ll be duking it out against unique dragons named Ymwrath, Lamoreaux, Shackolot, Bruwor, and Gordinar. All of them will provide Prince Imrik with more, ahem, firepower. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: This guide is based on a Vortex campaign playthrough on VH/VH difficulty. For more information, you can also check out our Total War: Warhammer II – The Warden & The Paunch guides and features hub.
Total War: Warhammer II – Prince Imrik and Dragon Taming
- I. The basics – Here are some things you should know about Prince Imrik’s Dragon Taming mechanic and the buffs you’ll obtain.
- II. Shackolot the Calamity – This Black Dragon brings some Vampire Counts and Dark Elf monstrosities.
- III. Bruwor, Protector of Life – This Forest Dragon is surrounded by its Wood Elf pals.
- IV. Lamoreaux, the Frozen Breath – This Moon Dragon brings the icy fury of Norsca.
- V. Gordinar, Champion of the Flame – This Sun Dragon has the Tomb Kings to help out — and four phoenixes too.
- VI. Ymwrath the Eternal – This Star Dragon has Lizardmen elite as its guardians.