Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids presents new activities for you to undertake as Eivor. A merchant named Azar will arrive at your base in England, and you’ll then be told of your cousin Barid who has become King of Dublin. From here, you’ll journey to Ireland and one of your tasks is to help rebuild Dublin’s prosperity. Here’s our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids guide to help you with the Trade Post system, supplies, and upgrades, as well as the new armor sets and weaponry that you can obtain through overseas trading.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids – Trade Post and Overseas Trading guide
Learning about the Trade Post system in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids is part of the main quest. After meeting with Barid and Azar, you’re tasked with claiming the Rathdown Trade Post just north of Dublin. You’re given the gist of what this whole activity entails:
- Go to a Trade Post and you’ll receive a sidequest for it. Clear the mobs.
- Find a note in the Trade Post that gives you a clue on where to find the deed for it.
- Visit that location and obtain the deed.
- Return to the Trade Post to fully claim it.
Once you’ve done that, you can begin upgrading certain features by using supplies. You’ll also earn resources that can be used for the Overseas Trading system once you speak with Azar. In turn, you’ll receive rewards such as armors, weapons, ship designs, and settlement objects.
You can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Trade Post functions: Getting supplies, earning resources, and completing upgrades
- Overseas Trading requirements, resource chest, and Dublin’s prosperity
- New weapons and armors
- Royal Demands and King’s Pleas
Note: You can also take a look at our Ireland map guide so you can see the locations of various Trade Posts in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids.