Hellpoint has a couple of areas that take you to outer space — yes, your character will get to do a spacewalk. Unfortunately, the coldness of space will kill you rather quickly. That’s where the EVA Suit comes in. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Hellpoint guides and features hub.
Hellpoint: Getting the EVA Suit
First and foremost, the initial EVA Suit you’ll get in Hellpoint will be the “broken” type. The good thing is that you can find this fairly early in the game while you’re in the Embassy area.
You can watch a quick run in the video below from YouTuber RPG Division. Just bear in mind that since this is not the upgraded EVA Suit — and your character’s still unprotected — exploring this area will likely end up killing you too. Make sure you’re not carrying thousands of axions that’d get wasted.
Anyway, you’re done, right? Well, not quite. We still need to upgrade the Broken EVA Suit. In order to do that, we’ve gotta find the upgrade blueprints.
It’s upgrade time: Arcology – Underside
Here’s a quick rundown for you (assuming you’ve already learned some of Hellpoint‘s areas and a bit of navigation):
- From the Embassy, head to the Observatory.
- Then, go to the Arcology.
- Kill the Celestial Beast (chimera) boss.
- Go to the terminal that lets you enter a passport destination. Pick Ikari Walkways.
- Traverse Ikari Walkways normally, picking up some loot or some secrets.
- Eventually, you’ll reach the Artillery boss’ room.
- After killing the boss, take the bottom path which leads you to the Arcology – Underside zone.
- Look to your right because the EVA Suit blueprint is on one of the pedestals.
Now that you’ve got your blueprints, it’s time to upgrade the EVA Suit. Go ahead and find a 3D printer and make sure you have the other materials that are required (ie. Inselium).
Wear that EVA Suit like a proud astronaut and go spacewalking. You can do this in the Embassy area from the video above, as well as the Arcology – Underside area.
There’s another EVA Suit in Hellpoint?
Yes, there is, one that’s fully fixed with no need to upgrade. However, it’s only found in the High Ateliers zone. Reaching this zone requires you to access a terminal in Port Issoudun, and then reach 100% to use the elevator in the Embassy.
Anyway, the room just before the boss’ chamber will have the EVA Suit off to the side.