Tim attempts to lead the Germans, the Japanese, and the Greeks to victory in Civilization VI – with predictably disastrous results.
Head into the ancient Germanic future in Lichtspeer, a game as brilliant as it is silly, and as silly as it is hard.
- Hussain Ali: Finally! Just something this franchise deserved and desperately needed right now! A shot-in-the-arm narrative! Well at least that's what looks…
- Elly Davis: I'm definitely one of those fans. Would be made all the better if The Picard was there though!…
- Elly Davis: It definitely looks more brutal than Mafia 2. Stabbing in the face? Strewth!
- Railbydefault: Good read. Game looks like good fun. I'm probably waiting for this to get expansion(s), or at least…
- Virginia Review (1)
- Fatty: I think I might like this game. I will have to give it a try
- Fatty: I mean the planets from screenshots and trailers must be somewhere out there. You just have to find it :D