Cyberpunk 2077 has several endings and epilogues for you to discover as you close out your journey with V. Here’s our Cyberpunk 2077 endings guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Cyberpunk 2077 guides and features hub. Likewise, since we’re talking about the finale already, please be reminded that this guide contains spoilers.
Cyberpunk 2077: All endings and epilogues guide
I’ve split up this guide into multiple parts to detail each ending and epilogue as well as the concepts you’ll need to be aware of to unlock them. I’ve also added the information on V’s romance partner, important decisions, and when you ought to keep a save file if you want to see how other narrative branches play out. You can refer to the pages below:
- I. The basics – Unlocking endings, the “point of no return,” important decisions, romance partners, and key differences.
- II. Ending rewards – You get rewards after beating the game.
- III. Go with Hanako Arasaka’s plan – Unlocks “The Devil” trophy.
- IV. Get Panam and the Aldecaldos Nomads to help you – Unlocks “The Star” and/or “Temperance” trophies.
- V: Get Rogue to help you – Unlocks “The Sun” and/or “Temperance” trophies.
- VI. The bad ending – This one ends V’s journey abruptly.
- VII. The secret ending – This yields a slightly different result compared to an existing finale.
Note 2: Cyberpunk 2077‘s finales have lots of baddies for you to eliminate. As such, make sure you’ve selected ideal combat perks and you’ve got decent gear. Or, if you’re like me, you’ve picked up cool attire and clothing in case you want to capture key moments without V looking like a goof.