Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control adds another twisted world for you to explore. The mind of Pagan Min is fractured and filled with many dangers, but you’ll still want to make sure that you can explore every nook and cranny therein. Here’s our Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control DLC guide to help you with the DLC’s world map, safe houses, fast travel points, and other points of interest.
Note: For more information, check out our Far Cry 6 guides and features hub.
Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control full world map – All fast travel points, safe houses, and points of interest
Let’s get this out of the way. Below, you’ll see the full world map and all locations for the Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control DLC.
Safe houses and restarting your runs
Apart from your main base of operations, the safe houses in Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control are guarded by Tyrants. These are just representations of Pagan Min clad with a mask. Ideally, you’ll want to eliminate the Tyrant quickly using powerful weapons. If you’re unable to do this within a few seconds, then additional hostile mobs will spawn. You can only access a safe house after all enemies in the vicinity have been defeated.
- Dinner Table – The Dinner Table looks like the infamous scene in Far Cry 4 where Pagan tells Ajay to enjoy the Crab Rangoon. However, in Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control, this location at the southwestern corner of the map is a vista overlooking the rest of the valley. It acts as your main base of operations and primary spawn point.
- Lakeside Safe House – Located in the western area of the map.
- Country Safe House – Located in the northern area of the map.
- Mountain Safe House – Located in the southeastern area of the map.
These areas, once under your control, have the necessary features needed for progression. You’ll see Mirrors where you obtain skills and Armory caches where you upgrade weapons.
Now, if you exit the game while in a safe house/Dinner Table, you’ll get to keep your inventory (i.e., weapons, powers, gadgets, and cash). However, if you die, if the game crashes, or if you exit while outside a safe house, then you’ll lose all your stuff except for unlocked skills, armory caches, and power slots.
Likewise, please be reminded that leaving the game at any point will also reset mission progress. For instance, if you already finished a main mission for one of Pagan’s masks, then you need to replay that. Another example is once you’ve taken control of a safe house. If you exit the game even while inside a safe house, then you still have to reclaim it when you log back.
Fast travel points
The fast travel points in Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control are akin to what you’ve seen in the Vaas: Insanity DLC. You’re not allowed to teleport to every single landmark that you see. Instead, you have to find pairs of mirrors that are connected to each other:
- Mirror 1 – Connects the northwestern and southeastern corners of the map. These areas have main missions.
- Mirror 2 – Connects the southwestern and eastern corners of the map. The former is close to the Dinner Table base.
- Mirror 3 – Connects the western and northeastern sections of the map.
Points of interest
In any case, here are the places that you can visit in Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control‘s world map:
- Armory challenges/weapon unlocks
- Contemporary Art Statue Trials
- Delusion puzzle: Thicker Than Water
- Delusion puzzle: Sound and Fury
- Delusion puzzle: House on Fire
- Memory mission: Playing God
- Memory mission: Rewriting History
- Memory mission: For King and Country
- Royal Palace finale: Clear 20 waves