Naku Weed is a material that you can collect in all three zones in Genshin Impact‘s Inazuma region, and it’s something used by Yoimiya. It can be a little tough to find, but you should stumble upon a few as you’re completing certain questlines. Here’s our Genshin Impact Naku Weed farming locations guide to help you with Yoimiya’s character ascension material.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub, as well as our version 2.0 overview. You may also take a look at our character build guide for Yoimiya.
Genshin Impact: Yoimiya’s character ascension material – Naku Weed farming locations guide
Naku Weed is a purple plant in Genshin Impact that grows along cliffsides and riverbeds, especially the ones close to Balethunder anomalies. You should be able to collect over 50 of these as you’re exploring various areas. Remember that you’ll need at least 165x Naku Weed if you wish to boost Yoimiya to level 90.
Inazuma City: Aoi (Groceries Vendor)
If you go to Inazuma City, you can purchase 5x Naku Weed every couple of days from a groceries vendor named Aoi. Her store is near the fast travel point.
Narukami Island: Grand Narukami Shrine, Mount Yougou, and Konda Village
You can see the Narukami Island Naku Weed farming locations on the map below:
To be more specific:
- You’ll find one node at the Grand Narukami Shrine.
- Jump down the cliff near the side with the Court of Flowing Sand domain. You’ll see a pathway leading to the Mount Yougou pit. This has a node.
- There’s another found next to a Relay Stone puzzle which spawns one of the Luxurious Chests.
- Two are near a spot northwest of Kamisato Estate (close to Sakura Bloom locations).
- One is further southwest along the steps.
- There are seven Naku Weeds marked in the image below. Unfortunately, the game won’t render the plant’s model unless you’re relatively close.
Likewise, there are three beneath Kondo Village. You’ll unlock this underground area while doing the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual.
This questline leads you to the well behind the village elder’s house. Follow the underground tunnel. Then, use the Thunder Bough/Electrograna to pass through the shrine’s barrier to pick up the Naku Weeds.
Kannazuka: Kujou Encampment and Tatarasuna
You can see the Kannazuka Naku Weed farming locations on the map below:
Just south of Kujou Encampment, you’ll find three Naku Weeds clustered next to a Thunder Sakura.
As for Tatarasuna, there are over 20 here. Since you’re close to the Mikage Furnace, the Balethunder effect will be active and you’ll gradually lose HP. Make sure you heal up or tag the nearby Thunder Boughs/Electrograna to nullify the effect.
Also, remember that some icons do seem like they’re on the plateau when, in actuality, the materials are down below inside caves or along the riverbed. Here’s the gist:
- Three are inside the Arsenal Gate cave where you’d find the Katsuragikiri Nagamasa blueprint. You can see this area in the featured image of our guide.
- Several are found along the riverbank. Those along the northwest are quite close to grey rocks that have Crystal Marrow nodes.
- There’s a passageway from the fast travel point (overlooking the Electro Hypostasis) that has a few more.
- The eastern section of the riverbank has lots of these as well. You can see a few that are marked in the image below.
Yashiori Island: Higi Village/Musoujin Gorge and Jakotsu Mine
You can see the Yashiori Island Naku Weed farming locations on the map below:
The Naku Weeds are by the river north of Higi Village/Musoujin Gorge. The Balethunder effect is also active here.
You can see some of these marked in the image below:
As for Jakotsu Mine, there are five nodes. They’re a bit hard to spot if you’re gliding in mid-air (again, the game doesn’t render them until you’re close enough). As such, you’d need to drop down the mine itself.
This is also an area where you’d complete one of the puzzles for the Orobashi’s Legacy questline.
Genshin Impact is available via its official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.