Tighnari can be quite a powerhouse in Genshin Impact. His Dendro abilities and elemental mastery (EM) scaling mean that you’ll make the most out of reactions. Still, you’ve got to farm the right accessories for him. Here’s our Genshin Impact Tighnari best artifacts guide to help you decide between Deepwood Memories, Gilded Dreams, or Wanderer’s Troupe.
Genshin Impact Tighnari best artifacts guide – Deepwood Memories, Gilded Dreams, or Wanderer’s Troupe
As mentioned above, the three best artifact sets for Tighnari in Genshin Impact are Deepwood Memories, Gilded Dreams, and Wanderer’s Troupe. Wanderer’s Troupe comes from boss drops, Spiral Abyss reward chests, and various other sources. Meanwhile, Deepwood Memories and Gilded Dreams are from the Spire of Solitary Enlightenment domain in Sumeru.
- 2-piece – +80 EM.
- 4-piece – +35% charged attack damage if the character is using a catalyst or bow.
- 2-piece – +15% Dendro damage.
- 4-piece – Decreases the opponent’s Dendro resistance by 30% for eight seconds after they’re hit by an elemental skill or burst; can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
- 2-piece – +80 EM.
- 4-piece – For eight seconds after triggering an elemental reaction, the character wearing this set will gain buffs depending on the party composition:
- +14% ATK for every teammate with a similar element.
- +50 EM for every teammate with a different element.
Why these options?
Since Tighnari is a Dendro character with high EM scaling, these are what we’ll focus on. If you only want to go with a combination, then 2-piece Deepwood Memories plus 2-piece Wanderer’s Troupe or Gilded Dreams would be viable (don’t bother with double EM pieces). Still, the 4-piece effects are what we’re after:
- Wanderer’s Troupe – This is a massive DPS increase since Tighnari uses charged attacks often. Since the set has been around forever, you probably have good rolls as well.
- Gilded Dreams – This is primarily dependent on EM boosts, as well as your team composition.
- Deepwood Memories – The resistance shred is great for ripping apart high-level foes. Ideally, though, you’ll want to equip it on a support character with high off-field/aura uptime so they can proc that effect. This allows Tighnari to pick Wanderer’s Troupe or Gilded Dreams instead.
Stat priorities: EM stacking vs. crit
- Main stats: For the most part, you’ll go with EM (sands), Dendro damage bonus (goblet), and crit (circlet).
- Sub-stats: Preferably, you’d want crit rate/damage as sub-stats, with some additional EM, too.
- If you managed to get Tighnari’s first constellation (i.e., C1), then his charged shots will have an innate +15% crit rate. Moreover, the best weapon for him, Hunter’s Path, provides a whopping 44.1% crit rate at level 90. This means your charged shots will tend to have 59% crit rate as is, so you can focus more on crit damage, EM, and ATK.