Tighnari is a 5-star character in Genshin Impact. He harnesses the power of Dendro, and he wields a bow as well. Here’s our Genshin Impact Tighnari best weapons guide to help you decide on bows like Hunter’s Path, Prototype Crescent, Slingshot, and more.
Genshin Impact Tighnari best weapons guide – Hunter’s Path, Prototype Crescent, Slingshot, and other options
Hunter’s Path (crit rate) – Without a doubt, Hunter’s Path can be considered as the best weapon for Tighnari in Genshin Impact. This 5-star bow is his signature armament, and it has the following perks:
- +12% all elemental damage bonus
- Tireless Hunt – Charged attack damage is increased by 160% of elemental mastery (EM); will be removed after 12 charged attacks or once 10 seconds have passed.
Due to Tighnari’s scaling with EM and his reliance on rapid-fire charged attacks after popping his skill, you’ll do a ton of damage with this equipped. It also provides a whopping 44.1% crit rate at level 90, which means you won’t be too gimped in case of poorly-rolled artifacts.
Elemental Mastery (EM) bows
- Windblume Ode (EM) – +16% ATK for six seconds after using your elemental skill. This works well for Tighnari since he’ll follow up his skill with three rapid-fire charged shots. This is also a good free-to-play option, if you managed to acquire it during the Windblume Festival.
- The Stringless (EM) – +24% elemental skill and elemental burst damage. You’ll gain this benefit with your burst, but you probably won’t level Tighnari’s skill anyway.
- Raven Bow (EM) – +12% damage against enemies affected by Hydro or Pyro. While this does give you EM, it will only be viable for a Burning team comp. It’s unlikely that you’ll use Tighnari for Bloom comps.
- Skyward Harp (crit rate) – +20% crit damage and 125% physical attack AoE proc from hits. This is fairly decent, but you won’t get a lot from the physical proc.
- Amos Bow (ATK%) – +12% normal and charged attack damage bonus; 8% increased damage for every 0.1 seconds that the arrow is in the air. The bloom from Tighnari’s charged shot does count as part of the travel time, so this could work. Still, the weapon is better for Ganyu.
- Polar Star (crit rate) – +12% elemental skill and elemental burst damage; abilities grant a stack that gives +10/20/30/48% damage. Due to how often you’ll fire charged shots with Tighnari, this is a great option.
- Prototype Crescent (ATK%) – +10% movement speed and +36% ATK for 10 seconds when charged attacks hit weak points. This is one of the best weapons for Tighnari in Genshin Impact, at least from a free-to-play standpoint. You can craft it via the blacksmith.
- Hamayumi (ATK%) – +16% normal attack and +12% charged attack damage; doubles the buff when your energy is maxed out. This is another decent free-to-play option obtained from Takashi and the Mysterious Conches.
- King’s Squire (ATK%) – +60 EM for 12 seconds have using a skill/burst; deals 100% of ATK as damage when the effect ends or when the character leaves the field. One more viable free-to-play bow for Tighnari. The blueprint comes from Aravinay, a vendor NPC in front of the Tree of Dreams in Vanarana.
- Viridescent Hunt (crit rate) – Normal and charged attacks have a chance to generate a cyclone, pulling enemies and dealing 40% of your ATK as damage. The usual reward from the Gnostic Hymn Battle Pass can be used, though the effects are triggered every 14 seconds only.
- Slingshot (crit rate) – +36% damage if a normal or charged attack hits a target within 0.3 seconds; otherwise, damage is decreased by 10%. Slingshot is one of the best weapons for Tighnari in Genshin Impact, especially if you’re a newcomer. It’s a 3-star bow, which makes it easy to acquire. Still, you need to stay very close to your opponents to lessen the travel time of your shots.