Two new artifacts can be acquired as part of Genshin Impact‘s version 2.3 update. These are actually found inside a new domain that just became available. Here’s our Genshin Impact guide to help you obtain the Husk of Opulent Dreams and Ocean-Hued Calm artifacts from the Slumbering Court domain.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact Slumbering Court domain guide – The Husk of Opulent Dreams and Ocean-Hued Calm artifacts
The Slumbering Court domain in Genshin Impact can be found on Seirai Island. You’ll want to check out the area that’s just southwest of Fort Hiraumi. There should be a couple of fast travel points nearby, so use those and check the side of the island. Here, you should spot a ledge that leads to a pathway. At the end of the pathway, you’ll find a pond in front of the Slumbering Court domain.
Ley Line Disorder
All characters in the party gain +40% Electro damage bonus. When you trigger an Electro-Charged reaction (i.e., Electro and Hydro), you’ll cause a shockwave that deals “true damage” to enemies. Basically, it’s like unmitigated damage. This shockwave can occur once every three seconds.
For the level 90 variant of the Slumbering Court domain, you’ll fight several Thundercraven Rifthound Whelps, one Crackling Axe Mitachurl, and one Thundercraven Rifthound. Because we want to maximize the procs from the Ley Line Disorder, we’ll need to have at least one Electro character and at least one Hydro character. My suggestions would be the Raiden Shogun, Fischl, or Beidou for Electro options. For the Hydro character, you can make do with healers like Kokomi or Barbara.
In my case, I had both Kokomi and the Raiden Shogun already. I popped their elemental skills one after the other to affect all hostiles with Electro-Charged. When possible, you might also want an Anemo character such as Kazuha or Venti for those Swirls.
For your efforts, you’ll receive the Husk of Opulent Dreams and Ocean-Hued Calm artifacts in Genshin Impact. Here are their effects:
- Husk of Opulent Dreams
- Two-piece bonus – +30% DEF
- Four-piece bonus – Gain Curiosity buff stacks. You get one stack when you hit an enemy with a Geo attack. If you’re off the field, you receive one stack every three seconds. Curiosity can stack up to four times, with each stack providing +6% DEF and +6% Geo damage bonus.
- Ideal usage – This artifact seems to be tailor-fit for Albedo and the yet-to-be-released Arataki Itto. Both characters use the Geo element, and their abilities also scale off the DEF stat.
- Ocean-Hued Calm
- Two-piece bonus – +15% healing bonus.
- Four-piece bonus – When healing a teammate, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for three seconds. It will accumulate the HP recovered from healing (including overheals). At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam explodes for 90% of the accumulated healing, up to a maximum of 30,000 points. The effect can also be triggered even if the wearer is not on the field.
- Ideal usage – This artifact seems to be decent for Kokomi and, to an extent, Qiqi and Barbara. The reason for this is that a single use of Kokomi’s skill heals seven times, and she can also heal-on-attack while her burst is active. Qiqi and Barbara, meanwhile, have a heal-on-attack effect when they cast their skills. Assuming your allies are low on HP, the restorative effects can accumulate prior to the Sea-Dyed Foam’s explosion.