The nation of Yara is filled with countless armaments for warfare, including unique weapons. The El Regalo de Clara is one such example. Here’s our Far Cry 6 guide to help you get the El Regalo de Clara unique pistol from an operation called “Against the Wall.”
Note: For more information, check out our Far Cry 6 guides and features hub. Likewise, you can take a look at our main guide regarding all the unique weapons in the game. Lastly, please be reminded that this guide contains spoilers.
Far Cry 6 guide: How to get the El Regalo de Clara unique pistol in the “Against the Wall” mission
“Against the Wall” is an operation/main mission that you receive a bit later in Far Cry 6‘s campaign. In my case, I obtained this only after I had completed a couple of main story missions in the El Este region. However, as of now, I’m still uncertain as to the guaranteed trigger for it.
What I can tell you is that I progressed through the campaign in this manner after leaving Isla Santuario and Zamok Archipelago:
- Madrugada arc – I completed a couple of main missions, then I got “Paradise Lost.” I did that and finished the Madrugada arc.
- Valle de Oro arc – I completed a couple of main missions, then I got “Dead Drop.” I did that and finished the Valle de Oro arc.
- El Este arc – I completed a couple of main missions, including “National Treasure” (which allowed me to hijack the Karlito tank). That’s when I got “Against the Wall.”
Once you do receive the “Against the Wall” mission, all you need to do is head to the San Cayetano Orphanage that’s south of Esperanza. Here’s the fun part: you could actually unlock this location as a fast travel point beforehand. So, just mouse over it and press “F” to spawn there.
Talk to Clara Garcia and you’ll watch a short flashback where she’s speaking with Talia of Maximas Matanzas. She’ll then tell Dani about her aspirations and what she plans for the revolution against Anton Castillo.
After the conversation, Far Cry 6‘s El Regalo de Clara unique pistol will be in your inventory. Here are its mods:
- Armor-piercing rounds – Penetrates helmets and body armor.
- Extended Mag – Increased magazine size.
- Headshot Supremo – Headshot kills grant additional Supremo energy.
Note: I suggest exploring Esperanza to find other unique weapons like the Pistola Sportiva sidearm, El Rubi shotgun, Crackle & Pop machine gun, Zona 51 rifle, and Urushi rifle. Lastly, you can advance further to get the One Ping Only unique rifle (another weapon found as part of a mission that takes place in the capital).