Forspoken puts you in the shoes of Frey, a young woman with a troubled past who ends up far from home. An adventure awaits her in the world of Athia, where she’ll face off against deadly foes and acquire devastating abilities. Here’s our Forspoken guides and features hub to help you with basic mechanics, combat spells, boss fights, and secrets.
Note: We’ll add more articles to our Forspoken guides hub soon, so stay tuned.
Forspoken guides and features hub
Features and starter guides
- Official review – Is this adventure filled with magic worth your while?
- Technical review/PC performance – How well does Forspoken run on PC and are there certain problems you should be wary of?
- Game length – How long does it take to complete Forspoken‘s campaign?
- Campaign chapters – What can you expect from the game’s narrative arc?
- Fast travel: Refuges and Belfries – Speed up traversal and exploration by fast traveling.
- How to counterattack – Make hostiles pay if they dare hit you.
- How to keep your combo rating high – Keep attacking while doing parkour moves.
- How to enter the Kloros Guild – This tower requires a particular ability.
Campaign bosses and Abominations
- Tanta Sila – The first major boss in Forspoken uses scorching flames.
- Tanta Prav – This sorceress will drown you in a watery grave.
- Tanta Olas/Senseless Savant – This foe has a construct with electrifying moves.
- Final boss and endings – Your final opponent in the campaign will test your mettle.
- Farcoast Terrace and Nowhere – These areas have jumping puzzles and a gauntlet of enemies.
- Apsaravis – This flying boss will rain death from above.
- Deinosuchus – A giant squid-dragon awaits you in the middle of a lake.
- Mana and Spellcraft Challenges – Unlock and upgrade your spells in Forspoken.
- Founts of Blessing – These areas reward you with new magic powers.
- Purple Magic: Earth spells – Cause the ground to shatter and use vines to annihilate your enemies.
- Red Magic: Fire spells – Burn your foes and turn them to ash.
- Blue Magic: Water spells – Use the element of water and freeze hostiles.
- Green Magic: Lightning spells – Harness electricity and zap your opponents.
Collectibles, challenges, and cats
- Chasing the Cat sidequests – Run after the cats in the city of Cipal.
- Tanta’s Familiar Cat Monuments – Sneak around so you can pet these magical fluffs.
- Flashback Monuments – Partake in time trial activities in Forspoken.
- Photo Spots – Take pictures to unlock Photo Mode functions.
- Nail Patterns unlock – Acquire Nail Patterns to earn passive buffs.
- All Nails/best Nail Patterns – Grab all the designs and use the best combinations.
- Cloak and Necklace locations – Start collecting gear pieces for Frey.
- Cat’s Meow Cloak – Can you get this freebie while it’s available?
- Secret Cloak and Secret Necklace – You’re gonna have to amass a lot of Old Coins.
Forspoken is available via Steam.