Wasteland 3 takes the Desert Rangers from the fiery fields of Arizona to the harsh, frozen wilderness of Colorado. Here, they must join forces with the Patriarch in order to rein in his wayward children. Or not — maybe you have other ideas and key decisions to make, each one leading to new outcomes and consequences. Here’s our guides and features hub to help you out.
Wasteland 3: Guides and features hub
Official review – Wasteland 3 is a huge game that’s likely going to take up a chunk of your time. But, is it worth your while? Let’s find out in our official review.
Ranger creation/character builds guide – Get to know the basics when it comes to Wasteland 3‘s attributes (the CLASSIC system), skills, perks, and quirks. I’ve also provided additional tips on how I built up my squad during my playthrough.
Companion recruitment – Here are the unique player-controlled and AI-controlled companions that’ll join you as you continue to progress in Wasteland 3.
Kodiak and exploration guide – You can upgrade your vehicle, the Kodiak, and explore much of the world map. Oh, and you can even battle a Scorpitron.
Creepy Doll locations – These scary-looking toys provide team-wide benefits throughout your playthrough.
Satoshi’s Mysterious Briefcase – What’s in the box? You’ll find out much later in your journey.
Full game walkthrough
This full game walkthrough takes you from the beginning of your campaign to the very end. I’ve also added details on the major decisions and skill checks you’ll encounter as well as the possible outcomes and epilogues.
Check out each page below for a particular section of Wasteland 3‘s campaign that you need help with:
- I. Ambush Site
- II. Ranger HQ: Your first visit
- III. Colorado Springs and Garden of the Gods
- IV. Little Vegas
- V. Broadmoor Heights and the Patriarch’s Palace
- VI. Hoon Homestead vs. Arapaho Caravan
- VII. The Bizarre
- VIII. The Warrens
- IX. Ranger HQ: The Vault, Scotchmo, and other incidents
- X. Survivalist Bunker: Ironclad Cordite
- XI. Denver Ruins and Machine Commune
- XII. Aspen and Little Hell
- XIII. A very important meeting
- XIV. Yuma County, Scar Collectors Mine, and Godfisher Windfarm
- XV. The Final Battle for Colorado
- XVI. Epilogues
Sidequests and other locations:
- Irv’s dilemma and Sans Luxe Apartments
- Wolfe’s Hunt Synth Locations
- Gett Family Homestead and Paint Mines
- Monster Army Bunker and Hostile Takeover
- Clown Museum and Santa’s Workshop
- Union Station, Fishlips, and Morningstar
- Cannibal Jamboree and Knox Bison Ranch
- Abandoned Oil Well, Ghost Town, and Massacre Site
- Snowed Inn Resort: Nelius Dorsey
Wasteland 3 is available via Steam.